You may have noticed that the dates I am adding these blogs don't match up with when they happened. Firstly, I wanted to wait until the 12 week mark before making it totally public about our pregnancy and second I have just been so tired I am having to play catch up.
I have been coming home from work each night and collapsing on the couch. Some nights I have been in bed by 6pm! The other thing I am having trouble with is cooking. Most nights consist of trying keep down a microwave meal!
I am praying I am one of the lucky women that hit the 12 week mark and start to feel better...I am waiting for the pregnancy glow!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So have you told people at work yet? I hope you start feeling better soon. Can't wait to catch up with all 3 Wreggs xxx
Post a Comment