Sunday, March 2, 2008

First peek!

On Feb 7th, we went along for our first ultrasound. We spent the first ½ hour talking to our OB about our medical history and taking a few measurements ( I have already gained 3kg!). Then came the exciting part, we were able to see our bubble of joy for the first time. It was such a relief to see an actual baby in there, you kind of worry that it is all in your head until you see the heart beating for the first time. I think Leon and I almost bounced out of the OBs office half an hour later. We could not wait to get home and show off the first picture of little baby Wregg. Everything was normal, heartbeat 170, length from head to bottom 3.2cm and rapid little movements. I will remember that cute little almost baby next time I am visiting the toilet bowl!

Sorry no photo this time as I have not gotten around to finding someone with a scanner. It really is hard to make anything out anyway...kind of looks like a bunch of pixels and fuzzy lines.

No comments: