
This is baby Wregg at 13 weeks!
We went along to the ultrasound on Thursday last week, not really knowing what to expect. Well, we were blown away by how much we could see in the 3D
scans.I was very nervous going into the scan, wondering if everything would be ok. As soon as I saw that little heart beating and the arms and legs moving all over the place I was very relieved.
Everything is going well, heart beat strong, two little arms and legs...we could even see the fingers!
We actually have video of baby Wregg moving around which I am trying to upload.
PS does anyone else think baby Wregg looks like he/she is smiling for the camera in the 3D image??

3 comments:
Look at those long arms - definitely a tall Wregg like Daddy. Congrats again guys - Im sure it is all seeming more real now.
Hi Guys,
Ted and I are totally excited for both of you. Hopefully, the "sickies" are getting better and you can enjoy the experience of this very special little one. We will be watching the blog for all the updates.
Love,
Ted & Leslie (Your USA Grandparents-in-law)
The 3D photo looks like he/she is looking directly out and smiling!! How cute is that!
Post a Comment