We had a special treat this week, we had a visit to the maternity ward and watched a tiny new baby have its bath. The little baby boy was so small and cried when he was placed in the warm water. I guess Leon and I will get the hang of handling something so small and fragile.
The rest of the lesson included learning how to swaddle the baby and what to expect your baby to look like after birth. We saw dozens of photos of new borns and they all looked so different. Some were very cute and other were...well...a baby. No mater what Baby Wregg looks like, I am sure we will love him/her.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't get too caught up on the "fragile" aspect. You will discover quickly that a baby is way more resilient than you think, and even bounce when dropped from low heights.
Post a Comment