Leon and I can't put it off any longer, we had to go and buy some nursery furniture and baby paraphernalia. My brother Craig and his 8 month old baby Callum are in Australia for a visit. They will be in QLD to catch up with Leon and I on Wednesday 16th - 20th.
So we brought home on Saturday a cot, high chair, bath/change station and car seat. All baby stuff requires setting up, learning how to use and adjusting to the correct baby dimensions. Saturday night with beer in one hand (Leon) and allen key in the other, Leon pain stakingly followed my directions as I read the manuals!
The funniest moment (still makes me giggle now) was on Sunday morning when we got up early to put the cot together. The cot has a low setting for when your baby is sitting up and can potentially try and climb out. It also has a higher setting for the younger baby that is not mobile. Well you have to choose one or the other....not like us who assembled one end of the cot on high and the other end on low. I laughed and laughed when we turned the cot up the right way and it looked more like a slippery dip then a cot!!! Leon was not impressed with me! He did not even wait for me to get the camera....what a bad sport :-( !!!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment