Is someone knocking on the inside of my belly?? I have felt the occasional tapping from the inside down in from my hip bones. I have been thinking it may be the baby, I am now sure! I found out today during the scan that the placenta is actually positioned at the front between my belly skin and the baby. This is very normal and is actually good protection. It will move in the next few weeks as Baby Wregg gets bigger and pushes it out the way. Anyway with the placenta protecting the baby, I am unable to feel it moving around as much. I will have to wait a few more weeks for some really good kicks!
Out of interest Baby Wregg is now 20cm long from head to toe, 11cm is legs! The doctor said this was very normal considering the size of the parents!!! I may be having a tall baby!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i'm so excited for you! i can remember the first time i was certain that i felt a kick... so exciting! i can't wait to meet my new neice/nephew.
Post a Comment