Friday, April 11, 2008

It's a Boy.....or maybe a Girl!!!

Well, we had our 19 week scan today. I was not to nervous as I had heard Baby Wregg's heart beat only 7 days before. The scan went really well. Baby Wregg is doing fine, has all the right bits in the right places. The scan took around 1.5 hours as our wonderful baby was being very camera shy. I was actually jumping around the office trying to get the baby to turn so we could see the face. No luck :-( So I have no cute pictures to post for you.

Did we find our the gender??? No, sorry to all those that want to know, Leon and I decided to keep it a surprise for everyone. Leon was a little miffed that the lady doing the scan and the doctor know the gender of our baby and we, the parents, don't! As today was our last scan, we are all going to HAVE to wait now until the birth...sorry Leon!

No comments: