ADELAIDE BABY SHOWER
A HUGE thanks to Mum and Bec (pictured above) for all their effort in giving the bump and I a great Adelaide baby shower. It was held at a local hockey club with a kitchen and play ground. There were about 28 women, 11+ children and even a couple a men enjoying the fun and games.

We played plenty of games, I even had my first turn at changing a nappy...a clean one! I think sherilyn with her 5 children (including triplets) had an experience advantage over me in the nappy changing race!
Thanks to everyone for the wonderful gifts and best wishes for our little family. We managed to almost fit everything in our suitcases to bring home to Brissy.


Once again thanks to everyone for making it a wonderful celebration for the bump and I! I will try and add a link to the rest of the baby shower photos soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment